2013/2014 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award0
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Prof. (Mrs.) Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i O.O.N, is inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2013/2014 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award tenable in Russia, China, Cuba, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, Serbia, Mexico, Macedonia, e.t.c
The Awards are for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) in the following field of studies.
- Undergraduate level – Medicine, Paramedical, Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, etc
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields
- All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- A knowledge of the Foreign language of the donor country is desired particularly for those applying for Russian Award.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC or NECO) only in the subjects relevant to their field of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Three (3) years old (2010 – 2012). Applicants who by October 2013 will be in 300 Level and above in any Tertiary Institution need not apply.
- Age limit is 23 years
NOTE (For all Applicants): Knowledge of the language of the country of choice is an added advantage.
Interview Date: 11th to 15th March, 2013