Cowbell Mathematics Competition 20131
The 13th edition of the Cowbell National Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition (NASSMAC) has been inaugurated. The Cowbell National Secondary Schools Mathmatics competition is an event sponsored by Cowbell Milk (a quality food product from Promasidor Nigeria Limited) and approved by Federal Ministry of Education. It is widely acclaimed as one of the most credible educational competitions in Nigeria that truly seeks to reward excellence, demystifying mathematics as a subject and awakening the consciousness and interest of secondary school students in the country in in the subject.
There are prizes for Candidates and Teachers both at the State and National Levels. Apart from cash prizes, the National Champions and their Teachers will be sponsored to an all-expense paid vacation. The best three schools in each category will receive Mathematics Textbooks and High Class Sign Post bearing the name of the school. In addition, the schools producing the Prize Winner in each category at the National level will receive 5 Desk top Computers and a Printer each.
How to Enter
- The Competition is open to students from 10 – 18 years of age attending full time Secondary Education in both Public and Private Schools in Nigeria.
- Entry into this competition is FREE: forms can be assessed on either the company’s website or headquarters’ office, stressing that the forms have to be properly filled, stamped and signed by the school principal but presented by the participating students to the officials at the examination centre at every stage of the competition.
- Each School is required to present their BEST 6 (SIX) students in Mathematics (3 from JSS3 and 3 from SSS2), irrespective of sex, religion, tribe or state of origin, to enhance their chance of qualifying for the next stage of the competition.
Special Raffle Draw
All students are required to bring two (2) empty 400 gram sachets of Cowbell milk to the first stage examination centres to participate in the raffle draw to win the following branded prizes: Rechargeable Lamps, Golf Bags, Portable Audio Players, Wall Clocks, Wristwatches, Scientific Calculators and School Bags.
- Poster: 2013 Cowbell Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition
- Entry Form: 2013 Cowbell Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition
- Guidelines and Instructions: 2013 Cowbell Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition
- Past Questions: 2013 Cowbell Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition
- Examination Centre: 2013 Cowbell Secondary Schools Mathematics Competition