Google AdCamp 20140
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and Google will be sharing the magic of her platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 70 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the same country/region of the session to which you are applying
- Be a current undergraduate student; current graduation year requirements vary by region
- Be on track to graduate in 2015 or 2016.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and an interest in online advertising sales and services (e.g. have taken courses in advertising and/or have experience within the industry)
- Students who have participated in another Google program (AdCamp 2013, BOLD, GSA) or Google internship in the past are not eligible to apply.
- Students require a passport valid until at least 6 months after the event. If a visa is required, Google can provide a letter for a participant to engage in the administrative process.
Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland in Wroclaw (participants will be allocated at Google’s discretion)
September 17-19, 2014
How to Apply
Complete our application form by May 31, 2014. All decisions will be communicated to applicants by the end of July 2014.