Google Science Fair 20130
The Google Science Fair is an online science competition to champion young scientific talent and give students across the world an opportunity to showcase ambitious ideas. It is open to students ages 13-18 from around the globe. Students can register on their own, or as teams of up to three. See Official Rules for restrictions about eligibility.
Check out the Previous Years section to view the projects of previous finalists. We’re looking for ideas that will change the world. To get started, all you’ll need is a Google account.
Registration is FREE. To get started, all you’ll need is a Google account.
The Grand Prize includes
- 10-day trip to the Galapagos Islands with National Geographic Expeditions and $50,000 in scholarship funding – and it will truly change your life.
- $50,000 Google scholarship intended to further the Grand Prize winner’s education. If a team wins the prize, the scholarship’s value will be divided equally among the teammates.
- Choice of hands-on experience at one of these partner organizations: LEGO, CERN or GOOGLE
Grand Prize winner’s school
- Digital Access to Scientific American archives for your School
- $10,000 grant from Google to invest as they wish.
Several other prizes for various categories and finalists.
30th April, 2013 (11:59:59 PST i.e 7:59:59 Nigeria)