LUBCON Limited 2008/2009 Scholarship Scheme0
Lubcon Limited is offering scholarships to qualified and registered Nigerian undergraduate students in any Nigerian University.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Enginering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Candidate must be holders of SSCE or its equivalent with atleast six (6) subjects passed as a sitting with a minimum of five (5) distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered full time undergraduates in the 2nd year of study during the 2008/2009 academic year in any Nigerian University.
- Certification by the Registrar of the University is most necessary.
- Only undergraduates pursuing courses in the sciences as highlighted above will be eligible.
- Students who are on a similar Scholarship Awards need not apply.
- Dependants of employees of Lubcon Limited and its subsidiaries are not eligible for the scholarship.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should provide requested information in an Excel/Spreadsheet format with the column heading shown below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
S/N | SURNAME | FIRST NAME | LGA | STATE OF ORIGIN | SSCE RESULT | JAMB RESULT | UNIVERSITY | MATRIC NUMBER | DISCIPLINE | YEAR OF STUDY | GSM NUMBER | PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS | ADDRESS (STREET ADDRESS) NOT P. O. BOX
Closing date for receipt of application is 2 weeks after publication
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original and photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying test:
- Evidence of SSCE result
- Evidence of admission into any Nigerian University
- Evidence of current year of study
- Current University Identity Card
- 2 current passport photogrophs
- Evidence of state of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
Shortlisted candidates for the qualifying test will be contracted through their email address/GSM phone.
Source: The Guardian, Thursday 4th September, 2008 (page 42)