Microsoft 4Afrika Scholarship Programme0
The Regenesys Foundation is pleased to introduce the Microsoft 4Afrika Scholarship Programme. This initiative is designed to groom future leaders by providing access to quality, online tertiary business education, from higher certificate to diploma. The programme will see 1,000 scholarships being made available to deserving candidates through Regenesys Business School, a global leader in management and leadership development. This great new initiative will help you to empower yourself and change your life.
The initiative expands on Microsoft’s 4Afrika programme, which aims to drive economic growth in Africa by investing in training initiatives, and seeks to assist youth who cannot afford tertiary education. Preference will be given to people Nigerians along with 10 other African countries.
Microsoft’s goal with the 4Afrika Scholarship program is to level the playing field for talented young African minds who might not otherwise have the resources, enabling them to get the education and skills they need to thrive in technology-related fields. The 4Afrika Initiative was designed to help ensure that Africa can become globally competitive, and investing in our highly motivated youth is a critical step toward making that a reality.
- between the ages of 18 – 34
- living and studying/working in Africa
- in need of financial support
- academically talented
- able to access the Internet
- able to meet the minimum qualification entry requirements
- passionate about developing Africa
- proficient and able to study in English
- Completed application form (download here)
- Resume/CV (maximum three pages)
- Certified copy of Identity Document/Passport
- Certified copy of Highest Qualifications
- Certified copy of statement of results
- One page motivation letter