National Technology Competition, an initiative of Open Source Global Limited, is an annual events intended to showcase, develop, discover and encourage the state of ICT in Nigerian education system. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is our proud partner and major sponsor of this competition.
- ICT education in secondary school
- ICT education in tertiary institution
- ICT for job seekers and for professional
- Website content – 40%
- Website format and style – 30%
- Functionality and navigation – 15%
- Technical competency – 10%
- Overall impression – 5%
- Competition is open from 23rd Nov 2015 to 11th Dec 2015.
- Finals will be held in Abuja Federal Capital Territory, 17th – 18th 2015.
- Runner Up – Trip to Dubai internet city this December 2015.
- 2nd Runner Up – 500gb HDD,4gb Ram Laptop and internet modern and further advance training on web design.
- Third Runner Up – 500gb HDD, 4gb Ram laptop.