Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited 2012/2013 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme0
Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) – Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian 100 level Students in the following categories:
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences.
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities of Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Method of Application
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before 17th February 2013.
All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2013–2014) Letters of Identification duly signed by:
- the current (2013) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
- bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community; and,
- the current (2013) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the following centers:
- Port Harcourt
NOTE: Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude Test center.
Deadline: Applications must not be made after the the deadline February 17th, 2013