Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Scholarship 20070
The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia plans to award 36 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin in the amount of forty thousand Naira each, to female students in Nigerian universities.
- An applicant must be a Nigerian female student in a Nigerian University
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on: When You Educate a Woman, You Educate a Community
All applications must include the following:
- State of origin
- A letter of recommendation from two of the following community leaders: Imam, Pastor, Village Head, Local Government Leaders
- A current address, phone number, and an e-mail address
- Permanent Address
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean/Department Head of the University
- Photocopy of your university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- All applications entries must be type-written and double spaced.
- Late applications will not be accepted. All applications must be received at our office by May 15, 2007
- Applications may not be faxed or e-mailed
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for the scholarship
Application Deadline: May 30th, 2007
All applications must be mailed directly to:
Nigerian Women Association of Georgia
P. O. Box 14532
Atlanta GA. 30324
For details visit the association’s website